Take your netball coaching to the next level with expert help and guidance from Team Bath!
Coaches working with regional teams, premier county teams and school teams are invited to take part in our Coach Education Programme, covering a wide range of topics that you can use to get the most out of your players.
Creative and challenging workshops – led by Team Bath coaches and Superleague players – cover different aspects of the game on and off the court, each supported by a handy resource pack.
Sessions take place in person and online via Zoom.
- Thursday 27th January 2022, 7-9pm: Access to a Team Bath Superleague training session, with insight into what goes on and how it is structured. Led by Lois Jackson and Asha Francis at the Team Bath Sports Training Village. £40. Click here to book online.
- Friday 14th January 2022, 7-9pm: Dominant defensive play – setting up to win the ball, with Natalie Roddy. £30. Click here to book online.
- Wednesday 2nd February 2022, 7-9pm: Through-court defence, with Serena Guthrie. £30. Click here to book online.
- Friday 11th February 2022, 7-9pm: Centre-pass attack, with Rachel Shaw. £30. Click here to book online.
- Friday 11th March 2022, 7-9pm: Circle attack, with Asha Francis. £30. Click here to book online.
Other courses will be added shortly, please check back for more information.
Bespoke workshops for schools and clubs – visit us or we come to you!
Whatever your coach educational needs, we can provide bespoke, interactive and fun-filled coach education sessions either at your home venue or the Team Bath Sports Training Village – inspirational home to our Superleague squad.
Our team of expert coaches will deliver a session tailored especially for you – whether it is tactical, technical or simply increasing your knowledge of the basics of the game.
£10 per head per hour (plus travel expenses for venues more than 30 miles from Bath, minimum of five coaches per session).
To enquire about booking a bespoke session or for more information about Coach Education Workshops in general, please email email@example.com.