Trials are taking place during June 2022 to be part of Team Bath Netball’s Athlete Development Centre network for the 2022-23 season.
To apply, netballers must meet the following criteria:
- Currently play or have played for a County Academy or equivalent, for example senior club netball, Junior Regional club netball, or be involved in an equivalent school/college netball programme.
- Aged 14-17 (school years 10-12 inclusive) on September 1, 2022.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend trials, with the aim of trialing at the closest venue to where they live. Trials will take place at:
- University of Bath: Thursday 23rd and Thursday 30th June (both 6-9pm).
- University of Exeter: Saturday 18th June and Saturday 25th June (both 11am-3pm).
- Hartpury College: Monday 13th and Monday 20th June (both 6-9pm).
Successful trialists will then be invited to join one of the Athlete Development Centres – based in Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, Somerset and Wiltshire – for the 2022-23 season, which begins in September 2022.
Please click here to complete the Google Form with your parent/guardian and submit by Friday 3rd June. Once we have received your details, we will be in touch with the next steps.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Bath Athlete Development Centres form the foundation of Team Bath’s athlete development programme and are not part of the new England Netball Player Pathway Programme. All successful Under-15 athletes for the Team Bath Athlete Development Centres can only play in the National School Games Finals 2023 provided they are selected into the County Player Development Programme or Team Bath’s Under-17 Academy.